October 2021 U.S. Immigration Green Card Schedule
The green card immigration scheduled for October 2021 has been updated by USCIS. Relative immigrants and professional immigrants have stagnated. Here are a few recaps:
- Relative immigration stagnated
- Occupational immigration has stagnated, and the EB3 submission schedule has been regressed for more than 5 months
FINAL ACTION DATES FOR FAMILY-SPONSORED PREFERENCE CASES
FINAL ACTION DATES FOR EMPLOYMENT-BASED PREFERENCE CASES
Except for the countries listed in Mainland China, India, Mexico, and the Philippines, there is no schedule for professional immigration for global/Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan applicants in October 2021
- Except for the immediate family members of U.S. citizens (spouse, parents, unmarried children under 21 years of age), there is no visa quota limit, and other relative immigration and professional immigration are subject to priority dates, immigration priority categories, and visa issuing countries.
- The Immigration Bureau will assign a “Priority Date” based on the applicant’s immigration application submission date, which represents the first day of your immigration application to the US government, and this date represents your waiting number plate.
- Priority date definition: Occupational immigration is the date when the DOL receives the labor card application. If the labor certification is not required, the date when USCIS receives the Occupational Immigration I-140/ Relative Immigration I-130 shall prevail.
- The applicant’s priority date is to book his immigrant visa quota.
- The “Priority Date” and the applicant’s “Birthplace” and “Immigration Priority Type” will determine whether the applicant needs to wait for the visa quota, or how long it will take to have a valid visa. When a visa is available, the applicant can submit I-485 status adjustment work.
- When the number of applicants exceeds the available visa quota, applicants of this category must queue up in the order of application until the quota of this category is used up.
- The applicant’s priority date has not been arranged before, and the applicant cannot obtain the approval of the immigration application.